Monday, 3 December 2012
Grover
I've given the impression thus far that I'll be travelling alone next year - except for the stints with Nigel. It's not strictly true. My travelling companion has expressed an interest in adding his own thoughts to the blog as we go along. Meet Grover...
He's a pretty intrepid wee chap, and always up for an adventure. Here he is doing a spot of kayaking on the River Dart earlier this year.
Below... enjoying a summit in north Wales recently...
He's been everywhere, from the summit of the North Africa's highest mountain, Toubkal, to the beaches of Southern California. He's not much of a one for writing, but he's keen to keep in touch with his pals around the world, too.
A word from Grover:
Hey everybody. It's Grover. We'll soon be offski, man. There seems to be a lot of fussing going on about furniture and flights and bits of paper and jabs. Not sure what all that's about. Sure am glad we Grovers don't need to worry about all that stuff. There aint nobody stickin nothing in my arm, I tell you that right now. Only thing I'm worried about is I hope they have Pizza Hut in India, man. Grover out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment