McLeod Ganj, Dharamsala, Thursday 24 January 2013
Please turn away now any civilised and sensitive souls. This tale may offend.
I've logged in at a different internet cafe tonight, for reasons which will shortly become obvious.
After I posted my last entry at the Rainbow internet cafe last night, I logged off and went to find the lad in charge, to pay him. He was out the back, smoking. 'Two minutes, mam,' he said. I could see his cigarette was almost finished, so, despite thinking I'd better things to do than stand here waiting while he was out there smoking, I told him OK.
A few minutes went by, I'd got my money out, and was still waiting. Finally I heard him calling from the back door: 'Just five minutes, mam.' Five minutes? I don't think so. I went to the door, and there he was standing with his cigarette in one hand and his willy in the other. I looked at him in surprise. 'My dick is stuck,' he informed me. I was dumbstruck. 'What?!' I barked at him. 'Ridiculous!'
I turned on my heel and marched back up the internet cafe to the front desk. 'I'm leaving the money on the desk,' I shouted back. It took me a while to process this. My first thought was what terrible customer service it was, making me stand about while he did whatever it was he was doing. My second thought was that he didn't seem to be in any discomfort - and you'd imagine that someone who'd got their appendage stuck (in a zip, I assume) would be.
My third thought, while laughing to myself the whole way back to my hotel, was had it really happened, or had I died and gone to Essex!
The things you see when you're travelling...
Please turn away now any civilised and sensitive souls. This tale may offend.
I've logged in at a different internet cafe tonight, for reasons which will shortly become obvious.
After I posted my last entry at the Rainbow internet cafe last night, I logged off and went to find the lad in charge, to pay him. He was out the back, smoking. 'Two minutes, mam,' he said. I could see his cigarette was almost finished, so, despite thinking I'd better things to do than stand here waiting while he was out there smoking, I told him OK.
A few minutes went by, I'd got my money out, and was still waiting. Finally I heard him calling from the back door: 'Just five minutes, mam.' Five minutes? I don't think so. I went to the door, and there he was standing with his cigarette in one hand and his willy in the other. I looked at him in surprise. 'My dick is stuck,' he informed me. I was dumbstruck. 'What?!' I barked at him. 'Ridiculous!'
I turned on my heel and marched back up the internet cafe to the front desk. 'I'm leaving the money on the desk,' I shouted back. It took me a while to process this. My first thought was what terrible customer service it was, making me stand about while he did whatever it was he was doing. My second thought was that he didn't seem to be in any discomfort - and you'd imagine that someone who'd got their appendage stuck (in a zip, I assume) would be.
My third thought, while laughing to myself the whole way back to my hotel, was had it really happened, or had I died and gone to Essex!
The things you see when you're travelling...
No comments:
Post a Comment